We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is not only protected, but also that the information you share with us will not be sold on. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Your age, date of birth, weight, height and medical summary for risk assessing and safeguarding purposes.
- On purchasing any of our products, we may ask you for financial information including debit/credit card details. When buying online, this information will be retained by Stripe, our online payment provider.
- During your visit and skydive experience, we may collect video and photographic material where applicable.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Internal record keeping, risk assessing and safe guarding.
- For insurance and statistical purposes, we will pass on your information to our sport’s governing body, the British Parachute Association.
- To assist with the improvement and ongoing safety/risk assessments of our products and services.
- If taking part in a charity skydive, we will, with your permission verbally or written, pass on your contact details to the charity you are fundraising for. They may contact you to help support you with your fundraising efforts.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for internal market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. By continuing using our website, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
As part of our products, filming and photography is ongoing both in the air and in the spectator areas. If you have selected a media package, we may use the video and/or photography on promotional material. If you do not wish to be included please contact us via email: email@example.com
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.